From the moment you call to enquire about our services you will be dealing with a friendly member of our team who will be ready to help you with the service or information you require.
The caretaking service we provide
Regular and one off attendance provided including: litter picking, street cleaning, leaf fall clearance, gully clearance, sharps removal, rubbish removal, emptying of litter bins, maintenance of street signage, fire alarm testing, weed and moss removal, sanitising, lighting renewal, barrier maintenance, animal waste collection.
Giving you value for money
To identify the best service for you, Highmore Group will visit all sites and properties individually. This allows our dedicated team to establish the best service for you, giving us the ability to provide the most effective service with minimal disruption.
Highmore Group strive to create value for money. We constantly review our services allowing continuous improvement to our products, services and equipment, enabling us to innovate and consistently maintain a high quality service.
Our commitment is the same for any client, be they a private individual, social or commercial organisation. We understand our clients needs and are confident in our ability to meet these needs.
Our service and commitment to you…
To ensure you or your tenants feel comfortable with our team entering your home or property
- We promise a quick response to all initial enquiries
- We will take a full and concise Project Brief, detailing your requirements
- We will agree a specific time and date to conduct a site based review of the project or commence work
- We will provide a written Estimate within 48 hours
- On confirmation of works these are scheduled in on a regular rota, punctuality with be guaranteed
- We will give you the name of the employee(s) who will conduct the work, including the Team Leader allowing tenants to build a rapport with Highmore Group staff. We will also provide a contact name and number for your contract manager.
- Our experienced Caretaking Teams wear full Highmore Group uniform and Photo ID badges
- We will arrive on site in sign written company vehicles
- Whilst on site we will ensure all Health & Safety compliance is adhered to
- A combination of cleaning, caretaking and grounds maintenance to any site is available on request helping to reduce service charges
We really are the all-in-one Contractor
Communication is maintained between Highmore Group Managers and Team Leaders on a regular basis, with constant contact we are able to ensure works are running on time and without issue. Team Leaders will also raise any health and safety issues and make recommendations for repair or rectification.
All Teams are directly employed by us and experienced within their profession to enable us to ensure good quality of workmanship on every job no matter how large or small. Each employee completes in house training on our procedures / practises to ensure sites are clean and without debris maintaining high standards throughout. In addition 95% of our employees have recieved First Aid training.
Highmore Group is registered with the Environment Agency to enable the disposal of rubbish following clearance work.
The combination of good management and quality control, training and investing in our employees has proven us successful within our industry and enables us to deliver the high quality, professional, reliable services in which we are dedicated to providing.